Click on a Job Title to View Our Qualifications and Application Form
A psychiatrist helps patients by evaluating medical and psychosocial conditions; developing and implementing treatment plans, including prescription of psychotropic medications; monitoring and evaluating treatment results.
Psychiatrist Job Duties:
- Evaluates patients by interviewing patient, family, and other persons; conducting physical examinations; observing behaviors; reviewing medical history and related documents; selecting, administering, and interpreting psychological tests; ordering laboratory tests and evaluating results.
- Develops treatment plans by determining nature and extent of cognitive, emotional, developmental, social, and behavioral disorders; establishing treatment goals and methodologies.
- Treats patients by utilizing psychotherapeutic methods and medications; discussing progress toward goals with patients; providing instructions; monitoring effect of medications; supervising staff provision of services.
- Maintains interdisciplinary treatment by reviewing treatment plans and progress; consulting and collaborating with primary care physicians, mental health therapists, nurses, and other health care providers.
- Assures quality and safe service for patients and staff by enforcing policies, procedures, standards, rules, Joint Commission for Accreditation of Health Care Organizations requirements, and legal regulations; participating in utilization reviews; remaining available for emergency consultations.
- Improves staff competence by providing training and discussions regarding the interrelationship between psychosocial and physiological problems, psychotropic medications, crisis intervention, and related issues.
- Maintains historical records by documenting symptoms, medications, and treatment events; writing summaries.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in continuing medical educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Skills/Qualifications: Documentation Skills, Analyzing Information , Decision Making, Listening, Verbal Communication, Patient Services, Mental Health, Psychiatry, Building Relationships, Discretion, Bedside Manner
Psychiatrist Skills and Qualifications:
- Documentation Skills
- Analyzing Information
- Decision Making
- Verbal Communication
- Patient Services
- Mental Health
- Building Relationships
- Bedside Manner
Psychiatrist Application Form
We are looking for a certified Physician to join our expanding primary care team and provide patients with high-quality treatment and diagnostic services. The ideal candidate is an intuitive healthcare professional whose diagnostic abilities are only matched by their concern for their patients. The person in the Physician role will be responsible for meeting, assessing and diagnosing patients in our clinic and providing them with healthcare services that meet state and national standards for caregiving. They will be responsible for prescribing patients with appropriate medication, health regimens and lifestyle adjustments that will contribute to their recovery from diagnosed health issues, prevent future health issues and/or promote a healthier life. The right candidate will have a passion for providing diagnostic services to patients and will enjoy working closely with other healthcare professionals in our organization.
Responsibilities for Physician
- Work with the primary healthcare team to provide patients with primary medical care services within the standard of care for Internal Medicine patients.
- Order laboratory and radiology tests and refer patients to specialists when appropriate and called for.
- Analyze reports, test results, medical records and examinations to diagnose condition of patients and propose treatment options.
- Prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens to treat identified and documented medical conditions.
- Discuss potential side effects of medication/treatment with patients and ensure that all allergy information is up-to-date before prescribing medication/treatment.
- Provide advice to patients for lifestyle and diet changes that may improve their health or help to treat the health issue they are experiencing.
- Adhere to departmental policies, procedures and objectives, ongoing quality improvement objectives and safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and comply with all federal and state health information privacy laws.
- Record complete, timely and legible medical records.
Qualifications for Physician
- Experience providing primary care and diagnostic services in a clinical setting.
- Experience prescribing appropriate medications, treatments and health regimens to treat patient health issues.
- Experience collaborating with specialists to explore patient health conditions and diagnose health issues.
- Experience working in a team of healthcare professionals and collaborating with them to ensure positive, effective patient experiences with our organization.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- We are looking for a candidate with at least 3 years of experience in a Primary Care Physician role outside of their residency and who has the following certifications:
- D. or D. O. degree from an accredited United States medical school.
- Successful completion of residency and at an accredited healthcare institution.
- Board certification in primary care or related field from said residency.
- Current Stale Medical Practitioner License.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and Department of Public Safety (DPS) registration, for prescription writing.
We are looking to add a licensed Nurse Practitioner to our growing team of medical professionals. Your primary responsibility will be to provide advanced primary and/or specialty nursing care to patients in our facility. Duties will include but are not limited to, performing physical exams, recording patient medical histories, creating patient care plans, and administering diagnostic tests. You will also be administering medicines and treatments, as well as observing the patient response to such treatments.
A Master's Degree in Nursing and the required state license are necessary for you to be considered as a candidate. Previous experience in providing primary care and proficiency with the medical instruments and equipment required by the work are important keys to becoming successful in this role
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Help provide primary care to patients.
- Perform physical exams and patient observations.
- Record patient medical histories and symptoms.
- Create patient care plans and contribute to existing plans.
- Order, administer and analyze diagnostic tests.
- Monitor and operate medical equipment.
- Diagnose health issues.
- Detect changes in a patient’s health and change treatment plans as necessary.
- Administer medicines and treatments.
- Evaluate responses to treatments and medications.
- Consult with healthcare professionals.
- Train patients and families on managing illnesses or injuries and disease prevention.
Nurse Practitioner Requirements:
- Masters degree from an accredited nursing program.
- Must have RN licensure in the state where employed or a compact party state and be board certified by either ANCC or AANP.
- Must have prescriptive authorization
- APN authorization in the state where employed to practice in Family Health by the Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Must be proficient with medical instruments and equipment required by the work.
- Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as medical records and point-of-interview technology.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in verbal and written form, with retail and medical partners at various levels, patients, family members, physicians and representatives of the community.
- Sound understanding of all federal and state regulations including HIPAA and OSHA.
- Experience providing primary care as a family nurse practitioner.
- Knowledge of disease prevention.
Promotes and maintains health by providing medical services under the supervision of a physician.
Physician Assistant Job Duties:
- Contributes to physician's effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range patient care issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing physician directives.
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients; performing physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying medical histories.
- Determines abnormal conditions by administering or ordering diagnostic tests, such as x-rays, electrocardiograms, and laboratory studies; interpreting test results.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Performs therapeutic procedures by administering injections and immunizations; suturing; managing wounds and infections.
- Instructs and counsels patients by describing therapeutic regimens; giving normal growth and development information; discussing family planning; providing counseling on emotional problems of daily living; promoting wellness and health maintenance.
- Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Develops health care team staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Physician Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Clinical Skills
- Informing Others
- Medical Teamwork
- Physiological Knowledge
- Bedside Manner, Infection Control
- Administering Medication
- Pain Management
Medical Assistants help patients by providing information, services, and assistance. Other duties include securing medical records; maintaining medical supplies inventory; performing preventive maintenance to keep equipment operating.
Medical Assistant Job Duties:
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reporting patient history summary.
- Saves ophthalmologist's time by helping with office procedures such as laser surgeries, tear duct probes.
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding; keeping patient information confidential.
- Counsels patients by transmitting physician's orders and questions about surgery.
- Schedules surgeries by making arrangements with the surgical center; verifying times with patients; preparing charts, pre-admission and consent forms.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Serves and protects the ophthalmogy practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhances practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Medical Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Supply Management
- Verbal Communication
- Infection Control, Creating a Safe
- Effective Environment
- Organization, Scheduling
- Customer Focus
- Bedside Manner
- Medical Teamwork