Dr. Adnan I. Khan, MD
Dr. Adnan Khan:
- Board certified Neurologist
- 10 years’ experience.
- Graduate of King Edward Medical University
- Dr. Khan completed his residency at Kaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center
in Buffalo, New York.
- Clinical Neurophysiology Fellowship with an Epilepsy track at Duke University Hospital
in Durham, North Carolina.
- Prior to joining Smart Health & Wellness Centers, Dr. Khan practiced at Wentworth-Douglass Hospital in Dover, New Hampshire, a member of the Massachusetts General Hospital family, as a General Neurologist and Prospective Director of the Epilepsy Unit.
As a member of the Smart Health & Wellness team,
Dr. Khan will provide comprehensive, integrated care to patients,
with special interest in the areas of:
- Headaches and Migraines
- Neuropathy and Small Fiber Neuropathy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Electromyography (EMG) Testing
Dr. Khan is now accepting appointments.